Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM

Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM
Two-page spread from DELIRIUM

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Virtual Visit During the Pandemic

 I neglected to post a link to a virtual visit that I did with Canadian book artist Louise Levergneux from this past Fall. Louise and her husband have been doing a grand tour of North America, visiting various other book artists and their studios. Originally they were to visit me in Tucson at the end of March, but the pandemic hit that month and everything closed down.












They ended up stranded in Casa Grande, near Picacho Peak, for six months and were never able to physically make it down to Tucson. So Louise posted this virtual visit on her blog and generously showed some of my work and some pictures of my studio.

Thank you, Louise. I hope that you will be able to come through Southern Arizona again sometime and that we can get together in person then.