Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM

Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM
Two-page spread from DELIRIUM

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Symposium - Columbia College Chicago, Nov. 7, 2014


The Fall 2014 issue of JAB (The Journal of Artists' Books) is a special issue on studios and studio practice for book artists. I have an article in there about some of the various studios that I have had over the years and how they have gradually gotten smaller over time.

My studio in Barrytown, NY 1988-1995, summer and winter views, which had a large photomechanical darkroom with 4-color Klimsch process repro camera, stripping areas, prepress design area and an offset plate-making room.

JAB's Editor-in-Chief is Brad Freeman and he has put together a mini-symposium in November to go along with the launch of this issue. JAB is published in conjunction with Columbia College Chicago's Center for Book and Paper Arts. The panel that I will be on takes place on Friday, Nov. 7th from 6:00 to 7:30 pm at the CBPA. I will be talking about my studio process, as will Mimi Schaer and Brad Freeman. The Center is at 1104 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60605.