ANOTHER NEW BOOK: INCIDENT AT DESERET | SEE DETAILS IN POST FROM SEPTEMBER 3, 2014

ANOTHER NEW BOOK: INCIDENT AT DESERET | SEE DETAILS IN POST FROM SEPTEMBER 3, 2014
This is the new Spaceheater Editions title Vergangenheitsbewältigung by Gladys Garcia (Coming November 2016)

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Launch of latest issue of JAB and lectures at Columbia College on November 6 and 7, 2014

I will be in Chicago on November 6th through 8th at Columbia College Chicago. On Thursday, the 6th I will be talking to Professor Judy Natal's photography class about photobooks. I am looking forward to it. I have a bibliography listing the books in my PowerPoint presentation.

On Friday I will be meeting with Brad Freeman's classes at the Center for Book and Paper and meeting individually with grad students in their MFA program. At 6:00 pm I will be on a panel that has been organized around the launch of the latest issue of JAB (The Journal of Artists' Books) which is a special issue on artists' book studios and studio practice.



The panel will include Mimi Schaer, Brad Freeman and me. I am interested in hearing about their studio practice.

I'll be heading back to Tucson on Saturday just in time to give a hearty welcome to Champe Smith, who will arriving from New York City to be artist-in-residence at the Book Art and Letterpress Lab at the University of Arizona for one week.