Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM

Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM
Two-page spread from DELIRIUM

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Launch of latest issue of JAB and lectures at Columbia College on November 6 and 7, 2014

I will be in Chicago on November 6th through 8th at Columbia College Chicago. On Thursday, the 6th I will be talking to Professor Judy Natal's photography class about photobooks. I am looking forward to it. I have a bibliography listing the books in my PowerPoint presentation.

On Friday I will be meeting with Brad Freeman's classes at the Center for Book and Paper and meeting individually with grad students in their MFA program. At 6:00 pm I will be on a panel that has been organized around the launch of the latest issue of JAB (The Journal of Artists' Books) which is a special issue on artists' book studios and studio practice.



The panel will include Mimi Schaer, Brad Freeman and me. I am interested in hearing about their studio practice.

I'll be heading back to Tucson on Saturday just in time to give a hearty welcome to Champe Smith, who will arriving from New York City to be artist-in-residence at the Book Art and Letterpress Lab at the University of Arizona for one week.