Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM

Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM
Two-page spread from DELIRIUM

Thursday, February 26, 2015

March Artist Residency at Brush Creek Foundation in Southern Wyoming.


I will leave in 36 hours for a month-long residency at the Brush Creek Foundation. I'm driving up to Santa Fe, NM and spending the night there, then heading up to Boulder for a stop-over with my good friends Melanie Walker and George Peters. Monday morning, weather permitting, I head up to Brush Creek. It is located near Saratoga, a couple of hours from Laramie in south central Wyoming.



I fear that it will not look like the image above. I have been warned by Melanie that March is often the snowiest month of the year in Colorado and Wyoming. She also mentioned that the weather is supposed to be snowy for the next five days. The one good thing is that it is so cold that it may not actually snow that much, more like dustings predicted.



I am very much looking forward to it though. I may end up hunkered down in the snowy landscape with occasional trips out with snow shoes and cross country skis (both of which the staff there say can be loaned out to residents) for exercise and to see some of the spectacular landscape.