Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM

Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM
Two-page spread from DELIRIUM

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Show and lecture at University of Nevada, Reno


I leave on Wednesday, Nov. 4th, 2015 for Reno, Nevada. Inge Bruggeman, the Director of the UNR Black Rock Press and faculty at UNR invited me to show my work and many of the books published under the Spaceheater Editions imprint. I am grateful to her for inviting me to show and for asking me to give a lecture about Spaceheater Editions and my work on Nov. 5. There is also a reception on November 6th. I will give a lecture entitled Book as Experience on 6 p.m. on Nov. 5th at the Wells Fargo Auditorium there. <http://bit.ly/1RhwjUb>

While we are there we will also meet with Bill Fox and Sara Frantz of the Nevada Museum of Art's Center for Art + Environment. I hope to present Bill with a brand new slipcased set of books that form a series on Robert Smithsons' Spiral Jetty. In January 2014, after a CBAA National Conference in Salt Lake City, a number of book artists visited the Spiral Jetty in the Great Salt Lake and decided to each make a book honoring that visit. The artists included myself, Karen Zimmermann, Robbin Ami Silverberg, Clif Meador plus Daniel Mellis and his lovely wife April Sheridan. So the set is made up of five different books.

I return on Sunday, November 8th.