Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM

Spaceheater Editions announces a new 2020 title: DELIRIUM
Two-page spread from DELIRIUM

Monday, April 25, 2016

A quick catch-up on activities.

It's been a while since I updated this blog, and I have had a nagging guilt about not getting it together and being a little more professional about being current. So I am going to try to be better with staying up-to-date. In the next week or so I will try to add a number of posts about recent and upcoming activities.

Since my last post, I did go to Reno and the University of Nevada. This was at the beginning of November, 2015.


Thanks to a kind invitation from Inge Bruggeman, I gave a lecture and attended the reception for a retrospective show of Spaceheater Editions work there. The photo above shows Karen, me and Inge. Here are few photos from the show:





As you can see, the show contained many of the books that I have published under the Spaceheater Editions imprint, and not just my own work.